Welcome to the Festival!
Union County’s 15th Annual Heritage Festival
will be Saturday, October 5, 2019
“More Fiddlin’ Around”
10:00 – 4:00
The Festival is a FREE family and pet friendly event!
Free Parking and Free Admission
Ride the free shuttle bus to all venues.
So check this site for updates. Vendor and contest registration available on the FORMS Tab.
Contact Marilyn Toppins 865-643-2821 or email@example.com
At Wilson Park [115 Wilson Lane]
- Fiddle Contest, Pie Contest, Heritage Olympics, Farmers Market, Arts & Crafts, Train, Bounce House, Antique Tractors, SCA, Model A’s, Corn Mill, Collectible Print, Food Booths, Animal Rides, Information
On the Gazebo Stage (Click Music in Menu for line-up)
- Stoney Point Bluegrass Band, Luttrell Elementary Fiddle Club, Cumberland Station, Roy Acuff Tribute
On the Front Porch (Click Music in Menu for line-up)
- Wild Blue Yonder Band, Norris Freeway, Wayne and Eric, Virginia Faith, Dustin Ford, Fiddle Contest
Gospel Tent (Click Music in Menu for line-up)
- Gospel Strings, Ken Chuzik, The Atkins
At Union County Museum (3824 Maynardville Hwy) [Park-Ride the shuttle bus at Wilson Park]
- Quilt Show, Authors Table
At Historic Snodderly House (720 Main Street) [Park-Ride the shuttle bus at Wilson Park]
- Fine Arts Show
- Student Art Show
- Professional Artists Exhibit