Over 5000 came in 2016.
Union County’s 13th Annual Heritage Festival
will be Saturday, October 7, 2017
“Come here, come home”
10:00am – 4:00pm
The Festival is a family and pet friendly event!
Ride the free shuttle to all venues.
So check this site for updates. Vendor and contest registration in progress.
Contact Marilyn Toppins 865-643-2821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wilson Park
- Longest Beard Contest, Homemade Pies, Heritage Olympics, Arts & Crafts, Train, Bounce House
On the Gazebo Stage (Click Music in Menu above)
- Wild Blue Yonder , Highway 33 —-click Music tab for more
On the Front Porch (Click Music in Menu above)
- Jim Woods Band—————-see more on the Music tab
Gospel Tent (Click Music in Menu above)
- Valley Boys————–click Music for full lineup
At Union County Museum
- Quilt Show; Authors Table
At Historic Snodderly House (720 Main Street)
- Adult and Youth Art Show
At Union County Chamber (1001 Main Street)
- Photo Contest —–almost ready, coming soon!!!!!