On Oct. 6 or on your way to or from the Festival, stop by the Humane Society Yard Sale.
Union County’s 13th Annual Heritage Festival
will be Saturday, October 7, 2017
“Come here, come home”
10:00 – 4:00
The Festival is a FREE family and pet friendly event!
Free Parking and Free Admission
Ride the free shuttle to all venues.
So check this site for updates. Vendor and contest registration available on the FORMS Tab.
Contact Marilyn Toppins 865-643-2821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wilson Park
- Longest Beard Contest, Pie Contest, Heritage Olympics, Farmers Market, Arts & Crafts, Train, Bounce House, Antique Tractors, SCA, Model A’s, Corn Mill, Collectible Print, Food Booths, Animal Rides
On the Gazebo Stage (Click Music in Menu above)
- Wild Blue Yonder Band , Stoney Point Bluegrass Band (formerly Highway 33) —-click Music tab for more
On the Front Porch (Click Music in Menu above)
- Virginia Faith, Jim Woods Band—————-see more on the MUSIC tab
Gospel Tent (Click Music in Menu above)
- Valley Boys, New River Band————–click MUSIC for full lineup
At Union County Museum
- Authors Table, Quilt Show Forms and Rules are available on the FORMS Tab.
At Historic Snodderly House (720 Main Street)
- Adult and Youth Art Show
At Union County Chamber (1001 Main Street)
- Photo Contest is ready! Forms and Rules are available on the FORMS Tab.